Nandita Swetha, who was last seen in Ekkadiki Pothaavu Chinnavada, is reportedly in talks to play one of the lead roles in Havish’s next film. Apparently, the film has five heroines and already, the team has approached Aditi Arya and Dhansika for couple of other roles.
The latest buzz is that Nandita liked the script; however, she is yet to sign the film. Directed by newcomer Sriram, the film has been titled as Ninnu Vadili Nenu Polenule.
Apart from this film, Nandita is also part of another Telugu film where she’s cast opposite Adivi Sesh.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods