Nandita Swetha is slowly turning busy in Telugu cinema, these days. The Ekkadiki Pothaavu Chinnavada star will soon be seen in a lead role in Nithiin’s Srinivasa Kalyanam, apart from the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai. Now, the actress has signed a horror comedy in Telugu.
The latest reports suggest that Nandita will be playing one of the lead roles in the sequel to Prema Katha Chitram. Sumanth Ashwin is the lead actor in the horror comedy, which is being directed by newcomer Hari Kishan.
More details about Nandita’s role in the film are awaited. Apart from Nandita, the film also stars Siddhi Idnani in a lead role.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA