Nandita Swetha is slowly turning busy in Telugu cinema, these days. The Ekkadiki Pothaavu Chinnavada star will soon be seen in a lead role in Nithiin’s Srinivasa Kalyanam, apart from the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai. Now, the actress has signed a horror comedy in Telugu.
The latest reports suggest that Nandita will be playing one of the lead roles in the sequel to Prema Katha Chitram. Sumanth Ashwin is the lead actor in the horror comedy, which is being directed by newcomer Hari Kishan.
More details about Nandita’s role in the film are awaited. Apart from Nandita, the film also stars Siddhi Idnani in a lead role.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur