Nandita Swetha’s new film in the banner of Light House Cine Magic was launched today in Ramanaidu Studios with a grand Puja.
Rasi, K Ashok Kumar, and Srinivasa Reddy play key roles. Sanjeev Megoti is directing this film which has been produced by G Ram Babu Yadav, R Venkateswara Rao, S K Sankar Rao, and V Krishna Rao.
Speaking at the launch, Nandita Swetha said ” Till now, I have only done serious roles and for the first time, I am doing an out and out glamor role. This film will prove all those wrong who said that I can only do female-oriented films”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?