Nandita Swetha’s new film in the banner of Light House Cine Magic was launched today in Ramanaidu Studios with a grand Puja.
Rasi, K Ashok Kumar, and Srinivasa Reddy play key roles. Sanjeev Megoti is directing this film which has been produced by G Ram Babu Yadav, R Venkateswara Rao, S K Sankar Rao, and V Krishna Rao.
Speaking at the launch, Nandita Swetha said ” Till now, I have only done serious roles and for the first time, I am doing an out and out glamor role. This film will prove all those wrong who said that I can only do female-oriented films”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?