Nandita Swetha’s new film in the banner of Light House Cine Magic was launched today in Ramanaidu Studios with a grand Puja.
Rasi, K Ashok Kumar, and Srinivasa Reddy play key roles. Sanjeev Megoti is directing this film which has been produced by G Ram Babu Yadav, R Venkateswara Rao, S K Sankar Rao, and V Krishna Rao.
Speaking at the launch, Nandita Swetha said ” Till now, I have only done serious roles and for the first time, I am doing an out and out glamor role. This film will prove all those wrong who said that I can only do female-oriented films”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way