Actress Nanditha has made a mark for herself with some good performances in Telugu. Films like Prema Katha Chitram have showcased her talent and she is now being approached for some good roles in Telugu.
The actress however is also looking at making a mark in Tamil. Film Nagar sources say that she is actively listening to scripts from Tamil writers and producers and if everything works out well, she may be seen in some big Tamil films soon.
Nanditha has already appeared in a Malayalam film titled ‘London Bridge’. Watch out for Nanditha as she may become one of the most popular actresses in South India if things work out for her as expected.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut