Young actor Nani’s upcoming film Bhale Bhale Magadivoy is on the brink of its completion. Last month, the entire shooting part was wrapped up except for a couple of songs. Andala Rakshashi fame Lavanya Tripathi is paired opposite Nani in this film which is being directed by Maruthi. The unit had recently shot a song in the scenic locales of Goa between the lead pair.
As of now, the last song, which is said to be a peppy mass number, is currently being canned in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The post production work is also going on simultaneously and the makers are looking for a possible date in August to release this film.
Geetha Arts and UV Creations are jointly producing this film and the audio will be unveiled very soon.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Film with Balayya will be a sureshot hit: Boyapati Srinu
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon