Recently there have been reports that Nani will no longer be doing Mani Ratnam’s film. The reports have stated that either Nani got replaced or the project got cancelled. Apparently according to a source speaking to a leading newspaper, these reports are completely false.
The movie was supposed to start but due to scheduling conflicts, it kept getting delayed. A source confirmed that the movie is indeed still on and that it will start as soon as all the conflicts are cleared.
Nani has stated in interviews that it is his dream to work for Mani Ratnam and it definitely is good news that the movie has not been shelved. We will update you with more news when the details are revealed.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away