Nani’s latest release, Ninnu Kori, is having a dream run in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. The film’s team, including Nivetha Thomas, Aadhi, Kona Venkat and Shiva Nirvana, is promoting the film through media interviews.
In a latest TV interview, Nani apologized to audiences hailing from B, C centres. Explaining the reason, Nani said that he used to tell everyone that Ninnu Kori is a class film and that it may not be liked by mass movie lovers.
The Natural Star went on to say that the film’s collections from B, C centres have proved him wrong. He then apologized on behalf of the entire film industry which believes that mass audiences don’t appreciate class movies.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu