Nani is a busy bee these days as he is promoting his latest film Awe all over. The film is quite special for him as he is producing it himself. He is giving interviews to the press and is opening on several details about his career.
Today, in an interaction with the press, Nani said that he has okayed films with Hanu Raghavapudi and Vikram Kumar. Currently, he is working on Krishnarjuna Yuddham and post this film, he will move on to those projects.
So, all those reports about him doing films with Shekhar Kammula and other directors are absolutely false.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships