With people not stepping out of their homes amid the Coronavirus outbreak, a severe shortage of blood at various hospitals and blood banks is posing a huge challenge. In a much needed gesture, hero Nani came forward and donated his blood.
Nani today visited NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank to donate his blood for needy patients including children suffering from Thalassemia inherited blood disorder. The Natural Star also urged people to not believe the fake WhatsApp forwards of a virus spread through blood donation, but come out and donate blood and save lives in emergency.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release