For the past few months, Nani fans have been looking forward to watching his silver jubilee film, V. The film was supposed to hit theatres on the Ugadi festive day, but it was postponed due to the lockdown. Since then, Nani fans have been anxious about whether the film will have a theatrical release or if it will stream directly on an OTT platform.
In the past, V’s producer Dil Raju was rumored to have been offered a whopping Rs 25 crore deal by Amazon Prime. However, Dil Raju was hopeful of theaters reopening from August. Now that there’s no possibility of the Telangana government giving permission to reopen theaters, all eyes are on V once again.
This time, senior producer Allu Aravind is said to have offered a solid Rs 30 crore to acquire V’s digital premiere rights for Aha. This time, Dil Raju is reportedly considering the deal. Well, an official announcement will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time