For the past few months, Nani fans have been looking forward to watching his silver jubilee film, V. The film was supposed to hit theatres on the Ugadi festive day, but it was postponed due to the lockdown. Since then, Nani fans have been anxious about whether the film will have a theatrical release or if it will stream directly on an OTT platform.
In the past, V’s producer Dil Raju was rumored to have been offered a whopping Rs 25 crore deal by Amazon Prime. However, Dil Raju was hopeful of theaters reopening from August. Now that there’s no possibility of the Telangana government giving permission to reopen theaters, all eyes are on V once again.
This time, senior producer Allu Aravind is said to have offered a solid Rs 30 crore to acquire V’s digital premiere rights for Aha. This time, Dil Raju is reportedly considering the deal. Well, an official announcement will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry