A year after HIT’s release, Nani, who had produced the film, has formally announced its sequel. Directed by Sailesh Kolanu, HIT had Vishwak Sen and Ruhani Sharma playing lead roles, and it was produced by Nani and Prashanti Tipirneni. Vishwak had played the role of a police officer, Vikram Rudraraju, who investigates the mysterious disappearance of a young girl in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Now, Nani has stated that the sequel to HIT will be set in Andhra Pradesh, and it’ll follow the journey of KD. However, he hasn’t divulged any details about who KD is and who’s going to play this role in the sequel. Incidentally, HIT is being remade in Hindi with Sailesh directing it and Rajkummar Rao playing the lead role.
More details about the cast and crew of HIT’s sequel are expected to be announced soon.
1 year of HIT today
What better day to announce Part 2 🙂
You've seen how Vikram Rudraraju of Telangana HIT has taken you on an edge of the seat ride.
Now it’s time for KD of AP HIT to take us on a nail biting journey 🙂
— Nani (@NameisNani) February 28, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project