Nani is the latest actor from Tollywood who’s all set to tie the knot. He got engaged to Anjana, a software engineer who hails from Vizag, earlier today. Buzz is that the two had been friends for quite a long time but Nani has been keeping his relationship on a hush-hush note. In fact, he had denied the reports about his engagement few days ago. Soon after getting engaged to Anjana, he posted on Twitter, “I am engaged . Dot. :)”. The wedding is likely to be later this year. After the success of Eega, Nani has become a force to reckon and if his upcoming films are anything to go by, he might be a worthy contender to be among the most bankable stars in the industry. He’ll soon be seen in Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Krishna Vamsi’s film.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine