Nani is the latest actor from Tollywood who’s all set to tie the knot. He got engaged to Anjana, a software engineer who hails from Vizag, earlier today. Buzz is that the two had been friends for quite a long time but Nani has been keeping his relationship on a hush-hush note. In fact, he had denied the reports about his engagement few days ago. Soon after getting engaged to Anjana, he posted on Twitter, “I am engaged . Dot. :)”. The wedding is likely to be later this year. After the success of Eega, Nani has become a force to reckon and if his upcoming films are anything to go by, he might be a worthy contender to be among the most bankable stars in the industry. He’ll soon be seen in Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Krishna Vamsi’s film.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu