After delivering back-to-back hits like Yevade Subramanyam and Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Nani’s star image has risen like never before. With the addition of celebrities like Jr NTR and Mahesh Babu speaking up for his upcoming Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, Nani says he has no tensions before the big release day.
Speaking candidly in an event, the actor revealed that unlike during his previous films, he is very relaxed and tension free owing to the success of his last two films.
He also added that his team put a lot of effort into the movie and are confident that it will definitely get him a hat-trick. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, KVPG is produced by Ram and Gopinath Achanta and Anil Sunkara under their 14 Reels Entertainments banner.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share