Nani is reportedly in talks to star in the remake of a blockbuster Hindi film Band Baaja Baarat. Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma had played the lead roles in the Hindi version. After the success of Naan Ee, Nani has become a noted face in Kollywood and quite a few filmmakers are keen on casting him. Already, he’s acting in the Telugu versions of Gautham Menon and Samuthirakani’s upcoming films. Now, Gokul, a former associate of Vishnuvardhan, has approached Nani to star in the remake of Band Baaja Baarat. Apparently, the director intends to remake the film in both Telugu and Tamil. However, Nani hasn’t signed the project yet since he’s currently busy with shooting of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Krishna Vamsi’s untitled film and Jenda Pai Kapiraju. There’s also a buzz that Gokul has approached Parineeti Chopra to star in the remake. Lets wait and watch if this project materializes in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack