The grand ‘Parichaya Veduka’ of Nani’s upcoming family drama, Tuck Jagadish, was held in Rajahmundry tonight. In a unique way, Nani, who plays Jagadish Naidu in the movie, has introduced all his family members in Tuck Jagadish to what he called his another family, the Rajahmundry fans.
With the photographs of each actor protected on the giant LED screens in the background, Nani introduced each character’s name and their relation with his character in Tuck Jagadish. Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the female leads in the movie, while Jagapathi Babu plays a key role.
Tuck Jagadish is into its final phase of shoot. Shiva Nirvana is directing the movie which also features Jagapathi Babu, Nasser, Rao Ramesh, Rohini, Naresh and other will be seen in crucial roles. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are bankrolling this Shiva Nirvana directorial. Thaman has composed the soundtrack. Tuck Jagadish is scheduled for release on April 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?