The grand ‘Parichaya Veduka’ of Nani’s upcoming family drama, Tuck Jagadish, was held in Rajahmundry tonight. In a unique way, Nani, who plays Jagadish Naidu in the movie, has introduced all his family members in Tuck Jagadish to what he called his another family, the Rajahmundry fans.
With the photographs of each actor protected on the giant LED screens in the background, Nani introduced each character’s name and their relation with his character in Tuck Jagadish. Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the female leads in the movie, while Jagapathi Babu plays a key role.
Tuck Jagadish is into its final phase of shoot. Shiva Nirvana is directing the movie which also features Jagapathi Babu, Nasser, Rao Ramesh, Rohini, Naresh and other will be seen in crucial roles. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are bankrolling this Shiva Nirvana directorial. Thaman has composed the soundtrack. Tuck Jagadish is scheduled for release on April 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer