Both the movies have opened to positive reviews all over and brought a sigh of relief to Nani. If Janda Pai Kapiraju managed to impress the mass audience, Yevade Subramanyam is entertaining the A centers.
Nani has been widely appreciated for his diverse roles in both the films. With this success, it is once again proved that you cannot keep a talented actor like Nani away for too long. He is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Bale Bale Magadivoy in the direction of Maruti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian
- Indian 2 to deal with this key aspect