Hero Nani has kick-started his ambitious project, Shyam Singha Roy, this morning in Hyderabad. “Calm before the storm,” Nani wrote, as he took to Instagram and shared a picture of the film’s script from the location.
Shyam Singha Roy is being mounted on a huge budget of over Rs 40 crores. This is Nani’s most expensive film till date. The film also features young beauties Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Krithi Shetty as female leads. The entire film is expected to be wrapped up by early summer next year.
Rahul Sankrityan is directing Shyam Singha Roy and Venkat Boyanapalli is directing it. The film will have its soundtrack scored by Mickey J Meyer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today