Natural Star Nani has come out in support of an upcoming documentary, Amoli, and interestingly, he has also given the voice over for the Telugu version of the docudrama. Directed by National Award winners Jasmine and Avinash Roy and produced by Culture Machine, the 30-minute docudrama will focus on the rampant issue of child sex trafficking in India.
The story is inspired from real life incidents, and it will feature several people talking about their lives, news reports, and footage from various parts of the country. The pan-Indian series is being supported by several leading actors and actresses from various industries and it will be released on various platforms on May 7.
While Nani has given the voice over for the Telugu version, the makers have roped in Kamal Haasan for the Tamil version, Puneet Rajkumar for the Kannada, Rajkumar Rao for Hindi, and Vidya Balan for English version, among many other popular names.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!