Natural Star Nani has come out in support of an upcoming documentary, Amoli, and interestingly, he has also given the voice over for the Telugu version of the docudrama. Directed by National Award winners Jasmine and Avinash Roy and produced by Culture Machine, the 30-minute docudrama will focus on the rampant issue of child sex trafficking in India.
The story is inspired from real life incidents, and it will feature several people talking about their lives, news reports, and footage from various parts of the country. The pan-Indian series is being supported by several leading actors and actresses from various industries and it will be released on various platforms on May 7.
While Nani has given the voice over for the Telugu version, the makers have roped in Kamal Haasan for the Tamil version, Puneet Rajkumar for the Kannada, Rajkumar Rao for Hindi, and Vidya Balan for English version, among many other popular names.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?