After scoring a hat-trick of hits last year, Nani is currently busy working on a film titled Krishnarjuna Yuddham. The Natural Star will be seen in dual roles in the movie. KAY is slated to hit the screens on April 12.
This morning, Nani took to Twitter and announced a hat-trick of surprises from KAY team. The actor said that the first look posters of his dual roles, Krishna and Arjun, will be unveiled on Bhogi and Sankranthi respectively. And on the Kanuma festive day, the film’s first song and lyrical video will be released.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the film’s leading ladies. Merlapaka Gandhi of Venkatadri Express and Express Raja fame is directing Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing the movie under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is the music composer.
— Nani (@NameisNani) January 13, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too