Of late, more and more movie are being made in two or more languages. Noted biggies like Saaho and Sye Raa are releasing in almost all the South Indian languages and even Hindi. Even Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade was released in all the four South Indian languages.
However, hero Nani seems to be least interested in bilinguals. The Natural Star, who has a bilingual ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ to his credit, said in a latest interview with a popular English daily that he “doesn’t really care about bilingual films just for the sake of revenue collections”.
Nani said that he has learnt how difficult it is to do a bilingual from his previous experiences. “For the moment, I am not thinking of a bilingual. But if an extremely good script comes by, which works for two languages, I’ll think about it then,” Nani said. The actor’s new film, Gang Leader, is due for release on September 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)