The much-awaited Ori Vaari breakup anthem from Nani and Keerthy Suresh’s upcoming action drama, Dasara, was released last evening. Nani and the film’s director Srikanth Odela took part in the song release event at AMB Cinemas.
After the song launch, Nani interacted with the media in a Q&A session, and a journo asked him about him comparing Dasara with the two massive blockbusters, RRR and KGF, during the teaser launch event a couple of weeks ago. And Nani said that he neither meant that Dasara is made with a budget similar to that of RRR and KGF nor it will collect similar to Rajamouli and Prashanth Neel’s directorials.
“In 2022, RRR and KGF were the two movies that made Tollywood and Sandalwood proud. I’m super confident that Dasara will be Tollywood’s pride in 2023. Every Telugu person will be proud of Dasara,” said the Natural Star. The film is slated for release on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food