For the last few days, there have been several rumors that hero Nani will be teaming up with SVSC and Brahmotsavam director Sreekanth Addala for his next film. Tentatively titled Kuchipudi Vari Veedhi, the film was rumored to be bankrolled by Allu Aravind.
However, Nani’s tweet this afternoon has put an end to all the ongoing speculations. When a fan handle tweeted about Nani’s film with Sreekanth Addala, the Natural Star immediately clarified saying it’s a false news. As of now, Nani is acting in Gang Leader under Vikram Kumar’s direction.
False news my boys 🙂
— Nani (@NameisNani) June 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage