Actor Nani is having double the celebrations this Ugadi. The Natural Star has turned a proud father to a baby boy on this auspicious festive day. On the work front, Nani is busy shooting for Ninnu Kori, which is slated to open in cinemas in July.
Since the last couple of days, there have been several reports that Nani will be essaying a crucial role in the prestigious biopic of legendary heroine Savithri, Mahanati. However, Nani, via Twitter, refuted these reports.
The reports also mentioned that another young hero Sharwanand too has been signed for a role in Mahanati. Sharwa is yet to react to the reports though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt
- Not Shruthi Haasan but this actress to host Bigg Boss 5 Tamil