Actor Nani is having double the celebrations this Ugadi. The Natural Star has turned a proud father to a baby boy on this auspicious festive day. On the work front, Nani is busy shooting for Ninnu Kori, which is slated to open in cinemas in July.
Since the last couple of days, there have been several reports that Nani will be essaying a crucial role in the prestigious biopic of legendary heroine Savithri, Mahanati. However, Nani, via Twitter, refuted these reports.
The reports also mentioned that another young hero Sharwanand too has been signed for a role in Mahanati. Sharwa is yet to react to the reports though.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi