According to the latest rumours being heard, young hero Nani has stepped in as the replacement for Rana Daggubati in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Kavacham’. The film was supposed to start with Rana in the lead role, but because of Rana’s commitments, he couldn’t allot time.
Now we hear that Nani has been roped in and some changes are being made to the storyline to suit Nani’s image and body language. This movie will be having a very interesting subject and narration.
Nani is currently working for ‘Evade Subrahmanyam’ and Hanu Raghavapudi’s last film was ‘Andhala Rakshasi’.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy