According to the latest rumours being heard, young hero Nani has stepped in as the replacement for Rana Daggubati in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Kavacham’. The film was supposed to start with Rana in the lead role, but because of Rana’s commitments, he couldn’t allot time.
Now we hear that Nani has been roped in and some changes are being made to the storyline to suit Nani’s image and body language. This movie will be having a very interesting subject and narration.
Nani is currently working for ‘Evade Subrahmanyam’ and Hanu Raghavapudi’s last film was ‘Andhala Rakshasi’.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28