A couple of months ago, Nani was trolled heavily by Mega fans for using Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic hit Gang Leader’s title for his ongoing film with Vikram Kumar. Finally, the Natural Star has opened up about Mega fans’ trolling.
Speaking at Jersey’s latest promotional event, Nani said that he is a huge fan of Chiru’s Gang Leader and that Vikram’s story has no similarities with Chiru’s Gang Leader. Down playing the trolling, Nani said that Mega fans themselves will say that Gang Leader is a perfect title for their movie once it hits screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?