Natural Star Nani is all over the country promoting his first PAN Indian film Dasara. The movie, made on a huge scale, has Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady. Directed by Srikanth Odela, the film releases on March 30.
After attending a grand press meet yesterday in Hyderabad, Nani has promoted the film in the second One Day International between India and Australia in Vizag today. When asked who his current favorite cricketer is, Nani said it is Indian captain Rohit Sharma.
Nani, however, said that his all-time favorite cricket player is the God Of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar. Nani stated that it was Sachin who made him love cricket. To note, Nani acted in the sports drama Jersey for which he underwent immense cricket training.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food