After delivering a series of hits over the past few years, hero Nani is currently awaiting the release of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. The film is slated for release in April. Recently, Nani interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various topics.
It’s well-known that Nani had worked as an Assistant Director before foraying into acting with the 2007 rom-com, Ashta Chamma. In the interview, Nani revealed that he wasn’t interested in signing Ashta Chamma as he was gearing up to direct a movie those days.
Revealing the exact moment that convinced him to sign Ashta Chamma, Nani said that senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and other well-wishers had advised him to give acting a try as he can become a director any day and Ashta Chamma’s DVD will be a great nostalgic moment for him whenever he looks back at 2007. Nani was totally convinced with the idea and went on to sign Ashta Chamma and the rest is history.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu