After delivering a series of hits over the past few years, hero Nani is currently awaiting the release of Krishnarjuna Yuddham. The film is slated for release in April. Recently, Nani interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various topics.
It’s well-known that Nani had worked as an Assistant Director before foraying into acting with the 2007 rom-com, Ashta Chamma. In the interview, Nani revealed that he wasn’t interested in signing Ashta Chamma as he was gearing up to direct a movie those days.
Revealing the exact moment that convinced him to sign Ashta Chamma, Nani said that senior filmmaker Suresh Babu and other well-wishers had advised him to give acting a try as he can become a director any day and Ashta Chamma’s DVD will be a great nostalgic moment for him whenever he looks back at 2007. Nani was totally convinced with the idea and went on to sign Ashta Chamma and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards