In the interview, Nani revealed how he prepped to look pleasing in the role of a Bengali writer. The actor said that he imagined the look of the character when the director narrated him the story.
He also added that he was in a dilemma whether he could attain the look the director wished for or not. After make-up, one of the managers didn’t recognize him for minutes, said Nani. He then believed that he could make it without any doubt.
In fact, Nani looks fantabulous in the avatar. Directed by Rahul Sankrityayan, the movie also has Sai Pallavi, Krithi Shetty and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman