Nani and Nagarjuna are working together for the first time in Sriram Aditya’s upcoming film, which is being produced by Ashwini Dutt. The film was in news recently when rumours began floating that it is inspired from Johnny Gaddar; however, the team denied the rumours.
Meanwhile, Nani is all praise for his co-star Nagarjuna and says that working with Nagarjuna is like working with someone of his own age. In a recent interview, Nani opened up about his experience of collaborating with Nagarjuna and said, “Nag sir is the coolest actor I’ve ever worked with. I’ve been an actor for nearly a decade and I know how much stress I take when it comes to my work. I learnt you don’t have to take so much stress when I work with Nag sir. He knows what’s important and how to prioritize. I feel like I’m working with someone my age.”
The film also stars Rashmika and Aakanksha Singh in lead roles. Currently, a song is being filmed on the lead cast in Hyderabad.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu