Nani and Nagarjuna are working together for the first time in Sriram Aditya’s upcoming film, which is being produced by Ashwini Dutt. The film was in news recently when rumours began floating that it is inspired from Johnny Gaddar; however, the team denied the rumours.
Meanwhile, Nani is all praise for his co-star Nagarjuna and says that working with Nagarjuna is like working with someone of his own age. In a recent interview, Nani opened up about his experience of collaborating with Nagarjuna and said, “Nag sir is the coolest actor I’ve ever worked with. I’ve been an actor for nearly a decade and I know how much stress I take when it comes to my work. I learnt you don’t have to take so much stress when I work with Nag sir. He knows what’s important and how to prioritize. I feel like I’m working with someone my age.”
The film also stars Rashmika and Aakanksha Singh in lead roles. Currently, a song is being filmed on the lead cast in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow