After scoring a double hat-trick of hits since the last couple of years, hero Nani is undoubtedly in the best phase of his career. Fondly called as Natural Star, Nani is known to be levelheaded despite attaining stardom. In his latest interaction with an English daily, Nani reveals the reason behind his humility.
“I don’t take all the admiration to my head and all these things only make me more responsible. But I do enjoy the compliments,” Nani said. He further said, “In today’s times, people are exposed to more options of entertainment. An actor has to prove himself every Friday when his film hits the screens. One has to be always on guard, and the efforts should always go in the right direction.”
Nani is currently working on Krishnarjuna Yuddham, while his latest production venture, Awe, is slated to hit the screens on February 16.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties