Venky Kudumula, who recently made his directorial debut with Chalo, has become an instant with young heroes in the industry. Recently, we had reported that a top production house has come forward to produce his next film, and now, buzz is that both Nani and Sharwanand have showed interest to work with Venky.
Although both the actors are quite busy at the moment, sources say that they have put in a word with Venky to pitch stories to them in near future. Now, it remains to be seen what Venky decides to do next after the success of Chalo.
Chalo, starring Naga Shaurya and Rashmika, went on to rake in good money at the box-office, and Venky was appreciated for his writing and direction style.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?