Nani and Sharwanand are two of the busiest actors in Tollywood today, and both of them have been working back to back to deliver at least three films in any given year. While Nani has already had Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori releasing this year, his next film MCA is expected to hit the screens by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand had Shatamanam Bhavati and Radha to his credit, and currently, he’s in Pollachi to shoot for his upcoming film, Mahanubhavudu which is being directed by Maruthi. Incidentally, Nani is also shooting in Pollachi for his upcoming film.
The two actors hung out, along with other members of their crew, in Pollachi and spent quite sometime with each other. It’s certainly one of the very few occasions where two Telugu films are being shot in Pollachi at the same time.
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy