Thanks to Nani’s recent track record which is loaded with back-to-back hits, expectations are quite high on his upcoming movie, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Nani essays dual roles in the movie. This morning, the film’s much-awaited teaser was unveiled and it’s Nani’s show all the way.
In KAY, Nani is seen as a happy-go-lucky youth named Krishna from Chittoor district. He nails the local accent and his rugged avatar suits his character to the T. On the other hand, Nani also dons a stylishlm role of Arjun, a rockstar based in Prague, Czech Republic. It will be interesting to see how both these characters cross their paths.
The teaser is quite stylish and Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha’s background score elevates the proceedings. Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the film’s leading ladies. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing KAY, which is being produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi in Venkat Boyanapalli’s presentation.
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections