Nani’s Jersey continues to receive applause from movie lovers and celebrities. Young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is the latest Tollywood star to have fallen in love with this acclaimed sports drama.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and said that he choked up, clapped and rooted for Arjun (Nani’s character in Jersey). Vijay went on to shower full love for his Yevade Subrahmanyam co-star, Nani, and also said that he is so excited to see all that the film’s director Gowtam Tinnanuri has in store.
Lastly, Vijay, in his typical cheeky style, said, “Nani should play for SRH. What striking.”
Note – Nani should play for SRH. What striking.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2