Nani’s Jersey continues to receive applause from movie lovers and celebrities. Young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is the latest Tollywood star to have fallen in love with this acclaimed sports drama.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and said that he choked up, clapped and rooted for Arjun (Nani’s character in Jersey). Vijay went on to shower full love for his Yevade Subrahmanyam co-star, Nani, and also said that he is so excited to see all that the film’s director Gowtam Tinnanuri has in store.
Lastly, Vijay, in his typical cheeky style, said, “Nani should play for SRH. What striking.”
Note – Nani should play for SRH. What striking.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect