Nani’s Jersey continues to receive applause from movie lovers and celebrities. Young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is the latest Tollywood star to have fallen in love with this acclaimed sports drama.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and said that he choked up, clapped and rooted for Arjun (Nani’s character in Jersey). Vijay went on to shower full love for his Yevade Subrahmanyam co-star, Nani, and also said that he is so excited to see all that the film’s director Gowtam Tinnanuri has in store.
Lastly, Vijay, in his typical cheeky style, said, “Nani should play for SRH. What striking.”
Note – Nani should play for SRH. What striking.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar