Nani’s Jersey continues to receive applause from movie lovers and celebrities. Young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is the latest Tollywood star to have fallen in love with this acclaimed sports drama.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and said that he choked up, clapped and rooted for Arjun (Nani’s character in Jersey). Vijay went on to shower full love for his Yevade Subrahmanyam co-star, Nani, and also said that he is so excited to see all that the film’s director Gowtam Tinnanuri has in store.
Lastly, Vijay, in his typical cheeky style, said, “Nani should play for SRH. What striking.”
Note – Nani should play for SRH. What striking.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film