Heroes Nani and Sudheer Babu will soon be seen in the much-awaited action thriller, V. The film is directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the director opened up about the inspiration behind making V.
Mohanakrishna revealed that V’s story was inspired by some real incidents that occurred in Hyderabad several years ago. In fact, Mohanakrishna wanted to make V back in 2004, after the release of his debut film, Grahanam. The film is a tribute to the French and Hollywood neo-noir thrillers.
Talented heroines Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas are the leading ladies in V. The film streams on Amazon Prime on September 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home