Heroes Nani and Sudheer Babu will soon be seen in the much-awaited action thriller, V. The film is directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the director opened up about the inspiration behind making V.
Mohanakrishna revealed that V’s story was inspired by some real incidents that occurred in Hyderabad several years ago. In fact, Mohanakrishna wanted to make V back in 2004, after the release of his debut film, Grahanam. The film is a tribute to the French and Hollywood neo-noir thrillers.
Talented heroines Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas are the leading ladies in V. The film streams on Amazon Prime on September 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon