Nani’s soon to be released romantic entertainer, Nenu Local, has been in news for the past few days thanks to the relentless promotions. Nani has been interacting with the media every day. The film is releasing on February 3rd, but Nani will be missing all the hungama.
Nani will be flying to the US shortly to shoot for his next movie in debutant Siva Nirvanand’s direction. Nani revealed that he wanted to watch the movie at the film’s main theater at RTC X Roads. The actor, however, will be catching up with the film’s premiere in the US on February 2nd.
Ever since the grand success of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, all of Nani’s movies have been doing pretty well in the US and the actor will make sure Nenu Local follows suit.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership