Recently, hero Nani signed his next film which will be directed by a debutant named Srikanth Odela, a former protege of star director Sukumar. Nani is said to be playing a never before seen role in this as-yet-untitled film.
Now, the latest buzz is that Nani’s role in the movie will be rugged and rustic a la Ram Charan’s Chittibabu character in Rangasthalam. Needless to say, it will be exciting to see the Natural Star in such a drastic avatar for the first time in his career.
Sudhakar Cherukuri will be bankrolling this film. More details about the project will be out in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Narendra Modi