Recently, hero Nani signed his next film which will be directed by a debutant named Srikanth Odela, a former protege of star director Sukumar. Nani is said to be playing a never before seen role in this as-yet-untitled film.
Now, the latest buzz is that Nani’s role in the movie will be rugged and rustic a la Ram Charan’s Chittibabu character in Rangasthalam. Needless to say, it will be exciting to see the Natural Star in such a drastic avatar for the first time in his career.
Sudhakar Cherukuri will be bankrolling this film. More details about the project will be out in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?
- Notices served to NTR fans
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series
- Balayya to skip CM Jagan’s meeting with Tollywood-Here’s why