Hero Nani had made his silver screen debut with his mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s 2008 hit romantic comedy, Ashta Chamma. The actor-director duo later teamed up for a thriller, titled Gentleman, in 2016.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Nani and Indraganti will once again collaborate for a project which will be produced by senior filmmaker KS Ramarao. Apparently, the project will be going on floors from February next year. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju