Hero Nani had made his silver screen debut with his mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s 2008 hit romantic comedy, Ashta Chamma. The actor-director duo later teamed up for a thriller, titled Gentleman, in 2016.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Nani and Indraganti will once again collaborate for a project which will be produced by senior filmmaker KS Ramarao. Apparently, the project will be going on floors from February next year. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry