Hero Nani had made his silver screen debut with his mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s 2008 hit romantic comedy, Ashta Chamma. The actor-director duo later teamed up for a thriller, titled Gentleman, in 2016.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Nani and Indraganti will once again collaborate for a project which will be produced by senior filmmaker KS Ramarao. Apparently, the project will be going on floors from February next year. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for DSP
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers