Hero Nani had made his silver screen debut with his mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s 2008 hit romantic comedy, Ashta Chamma. The actor-director duo later teamed up for a thriller, titled Gentleman, in 2016.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Nani and Indraganti will once again collaborate for a project which will be produced by senior filmmaker KS Ramarao. Apparently, the project will be going on floors from February next year. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero