As we have already reported that hero Nani will be hosting the grand audio launch of Baahubali in Tirupathi. Sadly, Nani hurt his leg during the shoot of his latest film and will not be available for the event.
This news was conveyed by Rajamouli himself on his twitter page. Star anchor Suma will now be hosting the event as massive preparations are currently on to make this launch a memorable one. M M Keeravani score music for this film which is set to hit the screens on July 10th.
Leg injury in BBM climax action sequence .. Unable to be a part of #BaahubaliAudio .. My best wishes to the team and the fans on the launch.
— Nani (@NameisNani) June 12, 2015
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites