Nani’s latest blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, brought him back into the limelight, after a rough patch that lasted more than three years. Now, Nani is busy with a handful of exciting projects. One of them is a romantic entertainer to be directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, the director of Nani’s debut film, Ashta Chemma.
It is already known that Nani will be romancing the ‘Beeruva’ actress, Surabhi, in this film. As per the latest reports, popular Malayali actress Niveda Thomas has also been roped in by the film’s unit to play one of the female leads. Besides this film, Niveda also signed Naveen Chandra’s Juliet – Love of Idiot, which has been delayed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Bigg Boss 4- Celebs shying away from the show?
- Viral -Mahesh with a young-looking superstar Krishna
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot