Nani’s latest blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, brought him back into the limelight, after a rough patch that lasted more than three years. Now, Nani is busy with a handful of exciting projects. One of them is a romantic entertainer to be directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, the director of Nani’s debut film, Ashta Chemma.
It is already known that Nani will be romancing the ‘Beeruva’ actress, Surabhi, in this film. As per the latest reports, popular Malayali actress Niveda Thomas has also been roped in by the film’s unit to play one of the female leads. Besides this film, Niveda also signed Naveen Chandra’s Juliet – Love of Idiot, which has been delayed.
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?