Nani’s latest blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, brought him back into the limelight, after a rough patch that lasted more than three years. Now, Nani is busy with a handful of exciting projects. One of them is a romantic entertainer to be directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, the director of Nani’s debut film, Ashta Chemma.
It is already known that Nani will be romancing the ‘Beeruva’ actress, Surabhi, in this film. As per the latest reports, popular Malayali actress Niveda Thomas has also been roped in by the film’s unit to play one of the female leads. Besides this film, Niveda also signed Naveen Chandra’s Juliet – Love of Idiot, which has been delayed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser