Actor Nani will be unveiling the teaser of his mentor Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s forthcoming movie, Ami Tumi tomorrow at 6:30 pm on the occasion of Indraganti’s birthday. It is well-known that Indraganti’s previous movie, the Nani-starrer suspense thriller Gentleman, was a decent hit.
Ami Tumi is a laugh riot and it stars Srinivas Avasarala, Vennela Kishore, Adivi Sesh, Eesha and Aditi in lead roles. KC Narasimha Rao of A Green Tree Productions has produced this movie, which completed its entire shoot in just 31 days thanks to the sync sound technology. Ami Tumi is currently in post-production and the movie will hit the screens this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja