Fans of hero Nani have been worried ever since the reports of a car accident involving the Natural Star and his driver in the wee hours of Friday made a splash on the internet. Much to the relief of his fans, Nani made a clarification via Twitter.
Nani said that he’s absolutely okay and that he has only sustained a few bruises. The charming actor went on to say that he will be back in action in a week after a small break from the shooting of his ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham.
I’m okay 🙂
Just a few bruises here and there ..
Small break from the Yudham ..
Will be back in action in a week!
— Nani (@NameisNani) January 26, 2018
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film