Fans of hero Nani have been worried ever since the reports of a car accident involving the Natural Star and his driver in the wee hours of Friday made a splash on the internet. Much to the relief of his fans, Nani made a clarification via Twitter.
Nani said that he’s absolutely okay and that he has only sustained a few bruises. The charming actor went on to say that he will be back in action in a week after a small break from the shooting of his ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham.
I’m okay 🙂
Just a few bruises here and there ..
Small break from the Yudham ..
Will be back in action in a week!
— Nani (@NameisNani) January 26, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2