Yesterday, the makers of Nani23 have unveiled the film’s title, Jersey, and the first look poster. Jersey is a sports drama and Nani will be essaying the role of a cricketer named Arjun. The film’s regular shooting will commence in the second half of July or early August, after Nani wraps up his multi-starrer.
Now, according to the latest reports, Jersey’s makers are planning to wrap up the entire shoot in a start to finish schedule, without taking long breaks in between. The team is currently doing a meticulous pre-production to pull off this feat.
Jersey will be directed by Gowtam Thinnanuri, who had made an impressive debut with Sumanth’s Malli Raava earlier this year. The film will be bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections