Yesterday, the makers of Nani23 have unveiled the film’s title, Jersey, and the first look poster. Jersey is a sports drama and Nani will be essaying the role of a cricketer named Arjun. The film’s regular shooting will commence in the second half of July or early August, after Nani wraps up his multi-starrer.
Now, according to the latest reports, Jersey’s makers are planning to wrap up the entire shoot in a start to finish schedule, without taking long breaks in between. The team is currently doing a meticulous pre-production to pull off this feat.
Jersey will be directed by Gowtam Thinnanuri, who had made an impressive debut with Sumanth’s Malli Raava earlier this year. The film will be bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again