It’s been almost a year since Nani was last seen on screen; however, the actor has a bunch of films lined up for release over the next three months. While one of his upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is making quite a lot of buzz for all the good reasons, Nani has plenty to look forward to next year, especially in Tamil.
He’ll soon be seen in the Tamil remake of Band Baaja Baarat. Nani and Vaani Kapoor are playing the lead roles in this film and they’ll be reprising the roles played by Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma respectively. The film marks the foray of Yash Raj Films in South Indian film industry and Gokul has directed the film. The Tamil version has been titled as Aaha Kalyanam and an official announcement is yet to be made about the Telugu version.
In a recent interview, Nani revealed that the film is going to be dubbed in Telugu and it’ll hit the screens in February, 2014. Aditya Chopra, the head of Yash Raj Films banner, has huge plans to promote the film all across the nation and the first trailer is expected to be unveiled later this month. Dharan Kumar has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5