It’s been almost a year since Nani was last seen on screen; however, the actor has a bunch of films lined up for release over the next three months. While one of his upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is making quite a lot of buzz for all the good reasons, Nani has plenty to look forward to next year, especially in Tamil.
He’ll soon be seen in the Tamil remake of Band Baaja Baarat. Nani and Vaani Kapoor are playing the lead roles in this film and they’ll be reprising the roles played by Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma respectively. The film marks the foray of Yash Raj Films in South Indian film industry and Gokul has directed the film. The Tamil version has been titled as Aaha Kalyanam and an official announcement is yet to be made about the Telugu version.
In a recent interview, Nani revealed that the film is going to be dubbed in Telugu and it’ll hit the screens in February, 2014. Aditya Chopra, the head of Yash Raj Films banner, has huge plans to promote the film all across the nation and the first trailer is expected to be unveiled later this month. Dharan Kumar has scored the music.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’