That hero Nani is a huge fan of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is a known fact. Nani got a dream chance when Mani roped him for a project before Cheliyaa materialized. However, the film was shelved due to unknown reasons.
Now, Nani is said to have been roped in as one of the heroes in Mani Ratnam’s next film. The film, touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, also stars Malayalam star Fahadh Fazil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh. Vijay Sethupathi is said to be in talks for another crucial role in this film. The project will go on floors later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen
- Aha to stream the dubbed version of this Tamil film