A few days back, director Prashanth Varma tweeted that he is looking out for a producer who will bankroll his film Awe 2 which is the sequel of Awe.
His tweet made headlines as many said that Nani, who produced Awe did not approve of Awe 2. So much was said about this news which made headlines and the director was trolled for indirectly targeting Nani.
Seeing all this, Prashanth today once again tweeted that he did not approach Nani for the sequel in the first place. Post the debacle of Kalki, Prashanth is yet to announce a new film.
— Prasanth Varma 4.0 (@PrasanthVarma) February 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Noted Hindi hero’s key role in Pawan-Krish film?
- Audio of Vijay’s Master confirmed on this date
- Sai Tej posts a memorable picture of mega kids
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?