A few days back, director Prashanth Varma tweeted that he is looking out for a producer who will bankroll his film Awe 2 which is the sequel of Awe.
His tweet made headlines as many said that Nani, who produced Awe did not approve of Awe 2. So much was said about this news which made headlines and the director was trolled for indirectly targeting Nani.
Seeing all this, Prashanth today once again tweeted that he did not approach Nani for the sequel in the first place. Post the debacle of Kalki, Prashanth is yet to announce a new film.
— Prasanth Varma 4.0 (@PrasanthVarma) February 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow