A few days back, director Prashanth Varma tweeted that he is looking out for a producer who will bankroll his film Awe 2 which is the sequel of Awe.
His tweet made headlines as many said that Nani, who produced Awe did not approve of Awe 2. So much was said about this news which made headlines and the director was trolled for indirectly targeting Nani.
Seeing all this, Prashanth today once again tweeted that he did not approach Nani for the sequel in the first place. Post the debacle of Kalki, Prashanth is yet to announce a new film.
— Prasanth Varma 4.0 (@PrasanthVarma) February 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success