It is a dream for any actor to act in a Mani Ratnam film. Nani is no exception to this and he himself revealed this when he lent his voice for Dulquer Salmaan in OK Bangaram. Now, if the ongoing reports are to be believed, Nani signed Mani Ratnam’s next film. Apparently, Mani Ratnam called Nani after Dulquer, who was initially roped in for the film, expressed his unavailability due to his Malayalam project.
Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film is touted to be a revenge drama. The film, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, also stars Karthi, Nitya Menen and Keerthi Suresh. The film’s shooting has been postponed to the year end due to the delay in finalising the cast. AR Rahman will compose music and Ravi Varman will handle cinematography for this film.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie