Nani’s 2015 action drama, Jenda Pai Kapiraju under the director of Samuthirakani failed to impress the audience. Co-starring Amala Paul and Ragini Dwivedi, the film was even released in Tamil.
Now, the latest news is that five years after its release, the film is gearing up for its first-ever TV premiere on Star MAA this coming Sunday. As per the buzz, the film’s satellite deal is closed for Rs 2 crores.
Nani played a dual role in this film and was lauded for his performance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?