Nani is not only one of the most popular actors in the industry today, but also one of the most grounded stars in showbiz. Over the past few years, he has chosen his films carefully and many a times, he confessed that he wanted to reach out to a different set of audience when he chose films like Nenu Local and MCA, which seemed too massy in his career.
After a long success streak, his recent film Krishnarjuna Yuddham got a mixed response at the box-office and the actor surprised everyone with his candid comments about the film. When a leading streaming portal referred to Krishnarjuna Yuddham as a super hit film, Nani tweeted saying, “Super hit anta .. avvaledhu babai .. aadaledhu kuda .. ayina manasu petti chesam .. chuseyandi 🤗.”
No wonder, his honest take on his own film has won a lot of appreciation from various people. Even within the industry, directors like Harish Shankar praised Nani for his positive attitude. Currently, Nani is busy shooting for Sriram Aditya’s upcoming film.
Super hit anta .. avvaledhu babai .. aadaledhu kuda .. ayina manasu petti chesam .. chuseyandi 🤗 https://t.co/E7cAIigPNs
— Nani (@NameisNani) May 25, 2018
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) May 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis