Nani’s Jersey is one film that won a lot of applause when it released. Written & directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri became a huge box office hit in 2019.
The latest we hear is that the movie has been officially selected to screen at the prestigious International Indian Toronto Film Festival, 2020. The festival will be held from 9th August 2020 till 15th August 2020.
Nani’s performance as Arjun struck a chord with the audiences and Shraddha Srinath, Sathyaraj, Ronit Kamra lent great support to him. JERSEY is getting remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor & Mrunal Thakur and the original director, Gowtam Tinnanuri is working on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dangerous, India’s first lesbian crime action film by RGV
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!