Nani’s Jersey is one film that won a lot of applause when it released. Written & directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri became a huge box office hit in 2019.
The latest we hear is that the movie has been officially selected to screen at the prestigious International Indian Toronto Film Festival, 2020. The festival will be held from 9th August 2020 till 15th August 2020.
Nani’s performance as Arjun struck a chord with the audiences and Shraddha Srinath, Sathyaraj, Ronit Kamra lent great support to him. JERSEY is getting remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor & Mrunal Thakur and the original director, Gowtam Tinnanuri is working on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release