Nani’s Jersey is one film that won a lot of applause when it released. Written & directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri became a huge box office hit in 2019.
The latest we hear is that the movie has been officially selected to screen at the prestigious International Indian Toronto Film Festival, 2020. The festival will be held from 9th August 2020 till 15th August 2020.
Nani’s performance as Arjun struck a chord with the audiences and Shraddha Srinath, Sathyaraj, Ronit Kamra lent great support to him. JERSEY is getting remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor & Mrunal Thakur and the original director, Gowtam Tinnanuri is working on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail
- Allu Arjun enters Yahoo India’s most searched celebs list
- Latest- KGF 2’s special teaser date fixed?
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next